Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Great State Of Fair of Texas

We made our annual trek to the State Fair of Texas
I always like to go with Dana b/c
she is an expert in all things Fair 
and I don't think I would know how to
manage it by myself.

                                               
 Dana and I went in the afternoon with the kids
and the dad's met us there later.
We spent a lot of time in Big Tex's Barnyard

These two are just too cute!
 Campbell loved seeing the animals
 And she is also very into coloring right now
"I color" she says almost every day :)



 The other thing the kids loved were the cars
they played in them forever!
I am sure that the car dealers were very glad to see us go :)

 Everyone together in front of Big Tex

 little did we know that this would be the last time we would see big tex
RIP big tex



we attempted to do rides 
and had even figured out our plan of how many rides/games per child
but the midway 
was WAY.TO.BUSY
and 
OVERWHELMED us all.
so we got some funnel cakes and called it a night :)
We loved our time at the fair and even more our time with the Carona's!

No comments: