Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shutterfly!

As many of you know, I LOVE christmas cards. It is always one of my most favorite things to do during the Christmas holiday. (i love getting them as well :)). I have always made my Christmas cards and enjoyed the process of doing it, but this year I am making a change! I L-O-V-E all of the amazing designs that shutterfly has with their new Christmas collection. You can see it here.
I decided that I don't quite have the time I formerly did to individually make each card - so when I found their new designs and the new stationary cards that they come on - it was a wonderful discovery! I used shutterfly for Campbell's birth announcement and it turned out great - so it should hopefully be as great of an experience this time. You can see the options for birth announcements here.
I have also made a photo book with shutterfly before and it turned out precious. It was SUPER easy to make, turned out great, and came to my home fast! I probably will be making another one of those soon too! Here is where you make the books.

*****************************************************
f you have a blog and want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season, and make sure to select Clever 1000 as the referral source.


No comments: