Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jayden's 6th Birthday

On July 2nd my oldest turned SIX!!!
I can't believe it!
It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home as a brand new mother.
He is such a wonderful oldest child and has really matured and grown up this year and taken so much more responsibility.
I am so thankful for him.
We started the morning the same way we did with Duncan -
with presents and donuts.

 it's hard to put 6 candles into a donut :)


 opening his presents
he LOVES legos :)
 look at that face -
so happy to see that there are donuts again :)
 The main thing jayden wanted to do for his birthday was
to go to a park, eat dinner and play baseball there with some friends.
So we made it happen and had our neighbors weston and tate come -
and it was just what he wanted!






Happy Birthday sweet Boy!
You are a joy and delight to parent!
I love watching you grow and mature into the man of God he created you to be!
You take so much care into what you do and love people so well!
Thank you for making me a mommy!

No comments: