Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful thanksgiving holiday!
We were with my family for thanksgiving so my parents came up to Dallas.
I was suppose to work on thanksgiving -
but i got called off!!!
such a sweet blessing -
i was thankful :)

Jordan, my dad, my aunt & uncle, and cousins
started the morning with the turkey trot!
i was sad i didn't run in it  - but was equally glad i got called off so it was ok!
We then went to amy's house for brunch.
It was fun, low key and relaxed.

After brunch we took the kids home and put them down for naps
once they woke up we headed to McKinney to have thanksgiving dinner
at my aunt and uncles house.
It was a lot of fun and all the cousins filled the home with a lot of laughter and energy :)
 family pic for dad's wall at work
 jayden and emery kate were being cute and funny here :)



 sweet things!
 my cousin stephanie and barron

 my aunt cathy & duncan
 little miss after we got home :)
we had a great rest of the weekend spending time with family and friends who came into town.
my dad is so sweet - he makes the effort to spend one on one time with each of us when he is in town,
so i enjoyed a nice 2 hour walk to starbucks with dad - so so sweet!
i got sick with a mild case of the flu on saturday
but all in all it was a wonderful holiday!

No comments: