Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a fun, relaxing weekend. I hope that you did too!
Friday night we had a picnic at the park with Blake & Amy.
It was good times.
So much more relaxing than eating out :)












on Saturday morning we helped build a community garden in West Dallas
and played on the playground :)

jayden has leftover smoothie on his face - that somehow didn't get cleaned :)

campbell had her first ride on a slide





chief & alice were in town on saturday night and sunday
campbell loved the attention!

sunday geoffrey and i ran the rock and roll 1/2 marathon
i don't have any pictures - but it was a really fun race!
happy monday.
hope your weekend was good too!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I had to laugh at your idea of a relaxing weekend! Sounded busy to me. Love your energy, Christy! :)

ellen said...

Remind me to run a half marathon on my next "relaxing" weekend!!!!!