Sunday, September 14, 2014

Team Retreat to Lake Michigan (oct 2013)

At the beginning of october we took a team retreat to Lake Michigan.
It was a great time to get away, get fresh vision and get ready to push again for the rest of the fall.
On our way we stopped at a apple orchard and picked some more apples (2/3 of the year ;))

I love seeing these pics and reminding me how little Barron was back then - cutie pie :) 












 As you can see - Lake Michigan is BEAUTIFUL
it really is like being at the beach.
the sand is amazing and their are waves as well!
it was pretty warm for october which was nice b/c the kids put their feet in the water and were able to splash around!





 The kids found these in the house we were staying in and thought they were HILARIOUS :)


 love this sweet pic of barron :)
captures him perfectly!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I love seeing your sweet family. I plan to catch up on mine too.